Film and video material from pioneer studies in CVD epidemiology and biographical material from their principal characters are found in this segment, or provided as links to other websites. These are covered by copyright requiring permission for reproduction. Contact us for details.
- A History of Epidemiology at the University of Minnesota
- Evolution, Lifestyle, & Heart Attacks
- Health Revolutionary: The Life & Work of Ancel Keys
- Henry Blackburn and the cardiovascular disease archive
- Henry Blackburn interviews Ancel Keys
- Italy and Crete Pilot Survey 1957
- John Harris Memorial Lecture—LSU Medical Center 1979. Heredity, Behavior, and Heart Attack.
- Keys Recognition Event
- Minnesota CVD History. Tracy-Blackburn Seminar Sept. 2015
- On the Trail of Heart Attacks – A Short Film
- Seven Countries Study Surveys
- The Minnesota Semistarvation Experiment
- The Search, 1953