The Center for Leadership Education in Maternal and Child Public Health is committed to improving the health of children, women and families. Our nationally-recognized faculty and staff are involved in child health, adolescent health, family health, health disparities, reproductive health and women’s health research.
- leadership education of future public health practitioners and academicians;
- scholarship through research addressing the health needs of these populations, especially those who are most vulnerable;
- and partnership through collaboration with families, community professionals, and other academic departments focused on promoting the health of these populations.
- a Master’s degree in Public Health, including an advanced standing degree program, which can be taken online;
- continuing professional education;
- and consultation and technical assistance to community-based organizations and agencies.