Deployments (All filled for Fall 2020)
- Centro Tyrone Guzman Maternal Health Project Intern (filled)
- Hennepin County Community Health Assessment Intern (filled)
- Minneapolis Public Schools (MPS) Early Childhood Screening (ECS) Research Intern (filled)
- MDH (Minnesota Department of Health) MCH Section Intern* (filled)
- MDH Perinatal Quality Collaborative Intern (filled)
- MDH Title V MCH Needs Assessment Intern (filled)
*Supervisor = MCH Program Alumna
Other Paid Opportunities (Fall 2020)
- National MCH Student Blog Editor (Center position; filled)
- MCH Student Interest Group (MCHIG) Executive Committee Member (filled)
Before Applying: Things to Know
- Read the FAQ page carefully.
- All Fall 2020 positions are virtual due to COVID.
- Apply by August 17. You must be an enrolled UMN MCH student.
- Reach out directly to the supervisor listed on the job description by the deadline (see last page of job description; below). Supervisors will reach out directly to those students they wish to interview. Interviews will be conducted in person or over the phone. Once the position is offered and accepted, the supervisor contacts the Center director to facilitate paperwork.
- Consider applying only for the deployment that you are able to commit to and are interested in.
- If you are offered a position, please don’t leave the supervisor waiting. Please let the offering supervisor know whether you’re accepting the offer or not within 48 hours.
You cannot be deployed and have an RAship (or vice versa), nor can you be deployed to multiple agencies. This allows more students to take advantage of more opportunities.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.